Is your Facebook Ad account also disabled? I can understand that it has become challenging to market on Facebook in this Lockdown. Whether a company is running its own ad or an individual is running its own ad, thousands of Facebook Ad accounts are being suspended every day. And the biggest reason for this is the absence of Facebook Staff/employees at work.
The most difficult thing to do is to approve an ad on Facebook. Daily marketing experts are used to it. But then, one day, you wake up and discover that your entire account has been blocked. And from here, things get trickier.
At some point, this must have happened to every Advertiser. It’s like all the time on Facebook. For those who are planning to do advertising on Facebook, solving this problem is very important.
And the saddest thing is when you are following all the policies and guidelines, and your Ad account is still suspended. Why does Facebook suspend your account? How to recover the Ad account? How to avoid it in the future? disabled account appeal -id request Facebook Process, etc. You will find all these guidelines in this article.
Why can’t you access your Disabled FB ad account?
There are two reasons why the Facebook ads manager gets suspended.
- The first is that your own Facebook ID will be blocked.
- Secondly, due to some policy violation, the account has been flagged.
How do I prevent my Ad Account from being disabled?
In this section, we will look at how to take care of your ad account and why it is disabled.
Know and respect advertising rules
Facebook usually disables advertising accounts because they violate the platform’s advertising policies. Make sure your creations and texts respect these rules or you’ll risk your account.
Avoid being rejected by ads
Before circulating Facebook / Instagram ads, they go through a review process to verify that the ad complies with the policies. If your ad is repeatedly rejected, your entire account will be reviewed where they may decide to disable it.
To find out which ads were rejected and why to go to the Account Quality Center.
Some of the policies that are often violated are:
- Absence functionality: Do not include functionality that is not present in advertising images, such as play buttons, arrow keys, network icons (such as share, seam icon, etc.), notification alerts, or checkboxes.
- Unacceptable Business Conduct: Advertising should not promote products, services, schemes, or offers through fraud and deceptive methods, including advertisements that are intended for scammers or steal personal information.
- Trademark Assets: Do not include logos or trademark names without respecting their rules. I’ve seen a lot happen with brands that sell counterfeit or imported products (like makeup, cell phones, or shoes). Try not to include the brand name in your texts, and if you are going to use it, cover some part of the logo in the graphic. The same goes for Facebook’s commercial assets (logos and Facebook names, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.).
Clear Landing Pages
The destination link should include ad-related content. in short. , You have to provide what is being advertised. Make sure the page is loaded correctly, and avoid adding misleading text and malicious ads.
Check your Billing Amount
Another reason to deactivate your advertising account is due to a malfunction in the loan or payment method. Go to your billing section and check for errors. If your card doesn’t work, call your bank and contact Facebook Support.
How to Recover a Facebook Ad Account Disabled
Depending on how you try to recover your account, it was canceled. I often comment on scenarios.
- If you believe your account has been accidentally deactivated, you can appeal this form or request a review of this form. You can also check the Facebook Helpbox if they have left a message that you can reply to.
- Your account has become inactive due to debt, go to your Billing-Payment Settings section, and click “Payment”. If the payment has not been properly received, change the payment method, confirm the transaction by calling your bank or contacting Facebook support.
- You are still unable to retrieve your account after following these instructions, talk to Facebook Live Chat.
Remember that if your account was deactivated due to policy violations or non-compliance with the Facebook process, the internal team will decide whether to return it or not. Therefore, it is possible that you will not be allowed to withdraw it. If the Facebook team tells you that their decision is final and does not back down:
- Unlink Instagram Account to Facebook Fan Page (from Trade Manager App and Facebook business manager settings)
- Create a new fan page on a different personal Facebook.
- Connect Instagram to the new fan page (from the fan page – settings – Instagram).
- Reconfigure all commercial managers (Hint: do not connect to the same payment method that was in your inactive account)
This way you will now be able to advertise from your Instagram account, not with the current fan page.
What to do if your Facebook ad is rejected?
In case your Facebook ad is rejected, you have two options:
- Review and edit your ad. Find out what could be the reason for your rejection? Facebook may have sent you an email explaining why they didn’t do it. Save the changes, and submit them for review.
- Request a review If you cannot find a reason why your ad has been rejected or you believe that you have complied with all the rules, you can ask them to explain the reasons or revise it. You can also send an email with your issue through the support channel.
Learn Facebook Advertising Policies
Once you’ve created your website and your Facebook assets, you can start advertising. But beware! It has just begun. The game is too long.
Our ads: images, videos, text, also have to meet certain standards.
For example, do you know how I would respond if I asked you if it is possible to advertise a slimming product before and after the image of the result? Or what if you could post an ad that is redirected to PDF?
If yes, then yes or no, you should take a look at these policies before running your ad.
To make it easier to understand Facebook’s policies. It is better to divide it into two parts: material and shape. In other words, there are policies that tell us what we can and cannot promote on Facebook. And there are other policies that tell us how we can promote what can be promoted.
For example, through Facebook, you can promote digital marketing courses. But you can’t say that with this course you will earn 100,000 in 2 days.
Facebook deletes anything that smells like a scam from afar.
What else can we not promote on Facebook?
This is content that you should not post on Facebook under any circumstances otherwise your Facebook Ad Account Disabled. If you plan to promote one of the following, it’s best to try something else.
- Content that violates community norms: violence, criminal activity, suicide, nudity, sexual exploitation, harassment, hate speech, misrepresentation of identity.
- Illegal products or services.
- Products or services are prohibited. Tobacco, drugs, prescription drugs, weapons, adult content.
- Content that violates other people’s rights. Copyright, trademark, etc.
- Sensational, misleading, inaccurate, or controversial content.
- Health ads with miraculous results.
- Landing pages are not working.
- Short-term loan announcements.
- Multi-level marketing and other businesses that promise minimal investment.
- Auction announcements.
There are also categories that Facebook does not allow to be advertised on its platform or that existing rules and regulations at the state and sector level must be followed.
For example, it does not allow the promotion of sexually charged dating sites, and in some countries. Such as Afghanistan or Egypt, it is not allowed to advertise alcohol, but in other countries, it is possible as long as Follow the rules and that’s it. Guidance for people over 18 years of age
How should we promote what can be developed?
- Negative and unpleasant images, stock photos, or more red images (red is used to attract attention)
- Bad language, grammar, and punctuation are not correct.
- Exaggerated and concrete promises. For example, 1 Learn how to generate € 10,000 in 1 month;
- Avoid negative messages. For example: “You feel like you need to lose weight.”
- Maintain 1:10 ad ratio.
- Advertising should not contain material that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Ads should not include “before and after” images or images that contain unexpected or unexpected results.
- When a user clicks on an ad, the ad should not include sound or flash animations. That run automatically without human interaction or an increase in size on Facebook.
How to use Chat to unblock Disabled Facebook Ad Account
When using this option to retrieve a Facebook account, it is suggested that you have the following information:
- Your Ad Account ID.
- The ad that is being rejected.
- Case number (obtained in the same chat with the agent, this is a record of your conversation with the Facebook agent who will attend you).
With the above, we explain how this method works in a few simple steps:
- We are looking for Facebook Business Chat. You can do this by clicking here.
- Find the ‘First Steps’ option and click on it.
- Select the ‘Chat with Representative’ option.
From then on, you should mention the issue you have with the agent. If there is a problem with the policy, the agent will explain it to you in detail. In the event that there is no obvious problem, the agent will request a manual review through the platform.
In any case, cooperating in resolving any issue and being aware of all the data and information provided by the agent himself and Facebook will give you a better chance of retrieving your Disabled Fb Ad account.
I believe this guide covers all the solutions for you if you are facing the Facebook account disabled issue. After reading the completing guide you will now able to recover the Disabled Facebook Ad Account.